Health, Safety & Environment
|PTAS-ITS recognises the major importance of
robust and effective HSE Management to provide and support a competently
trained and highly safety-aware workforce. The company HSE policy aims
to achieve zero LTIís. This can only be achieved with full management
commitment to diligent application and continuous improvement of the HSE
- PTAS-ITS maintain an extensive Environmental Policy system and
are accredited to ISO 14001.
- In excess of 1 Million Manhours without LTI worked to date since
- Rigorous implementation of a focused HSE system.
- Committed and dedicated HSE personnel responsible for HSE
implementation and training control.
- Safety Case modeling for HSE system.
- Advanced radiation safety practices and audit systems.
- Emergency response drills with a focus on rope access and